Saturday, March 25, 2006

04.05.06

And, it's crunch time, kids. We had our production meeting today at Brandon's super-apartment. The place gives me the creeps; I'm convinced they used to hang slaves in there. Eerie.

At any rate, we've teamed up Genre and Xdrenaline in the night's first performance in Ride. This is going to be really interesting considering they're two of the most creative entertainers in this city -- past, present and future. It's true.

We were having some issue placing Jade Daniels, but I think we've got it figured out. Nicole and Phoenix, well I wasn't too worried about them -- I think they're pulling some kind of stunt. That leaves the Dancing Diva, and folks this is going to be the stunt of the year if we can pull it off.

I'm excited as hell and we're still coming up with little nuances for our reunion. Oh, and the free shit? There's gonna be a ton of it.

No comments: