Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sickening...

FOR HALLOWEEN LAST YEAR, I WAS THE MILD-MANNERED REPORTER AND NICOLE WAS MY ALTER EGO, SUPER TRANNIE. It's fun when costumes work in tandem.

This year I'm bringing back two of my former Halloween costumes instead of coming up with something new. Of course, the mild-mannered reporter will be back and the second is my postman gig, which I came up with years ago. In true Arman fashion, it can't be a regular postman, he's post going postal and the shootout with the local authorities. It's a rather high maintenance costume with the bullet holes and fake blood and all.

I'm really excited about tonight though. Barry Harris called out of his gig at Jungle because of a fever, so dear friend and DJ Diva, Kim Crawford will be stepping into the booth. I have a lot of local DJ friends, but Kim is different because I was a fan before she and I became friends. Her sound is amazing, mixing skill is impeccable and she's just a great gal in general. It's going to be like old times coordinating Nicole with Kim. Sometimes, I actually miss working at Compound.

No comments: