Thursday, October 30, 2008

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Wait, is that right?

Anyway, the cast and crew of Wicked just RSVPed to Once Upon A Time.

In other OUAT news, someone asked me for a favor/guest list spot that, in a million years, would never expect to get a request from.

Like any good PR boy, I said yes. I'm still kinda gagged.

But c'mon, WICKED! We're kinda awesome.

My final thought for the day is this - I understand the need to downplay other people's events and make yours look the most amazing, but dubbing yourself as "The Official" is a little overboard. I don't do that kind of campaigning - relying on simply putting out a better product, but I do find it funny.

I just wanna know, where's the committee that decides this? Why didn't I get to nominate OUAT? Ah well, eyes on my own paper and keep moving forward. It's my mantra of sorts.

No comments: