Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just A Dream, Just A Dream...

Last night, I had the worst f'n nightmare EVER. I woke up in cold sweats and could not get back to sleep.

So, we were in the middle of the event which I haven't released to the public yet and looking hella-cute I might add. Biz-Won-Rah, Ferg, RB, Platypus and Sensei were all around me as the party raged on. We were packed to the rafters and everyone was having a blast.

Then, the power goes out.

All of us looked at each other and simultaneously yelled out "Fuseboxes!"

We all darted down to the basement to do what - I have no idea. I figured between Biz-Won-Rah and Sensei, they'd have the problem fixed and/or rigged within minutes.

We get there and all of Atlanta's promoters (and former club owners) are standing in front of this mega-huge power switch clearly pointed to OFF. All of them were talking shit.

Biz-won-rah and Sensei were actually calculating how long it would take to take them all out and get back upstairs to keep the event going. It took all of a split-second really. Next thing I know, all of Atlanta's promoters and former club owners were literally in pieces all about the basement (no blood though).

It takes all of us to move the Power switch back to ON. We run back upstairs to rejoin the crowd.

In the short while we were downstairs, the venue had completely emptied out. Tumbleweeds, crickets, all of it.

It was awful.

No comments: