Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Update

Busy ass day, but here's a quick re-cap:

-Ashley and Bianca turned it at GA USofA and GA USofA Classic - I guess we're going to nationals. Hmm, still on the fence about that, details forthcoming.

-They've missed me at Bliz-ake's. Everyone was so warm and demanding where I've been for half a year. Other than that, good drinking times with E, Ferg, DJ KC, Morganza and the return of lil' Wes.

-Billy Carroll is da' MAN. I heart him. I also met DJ VC's new husband - very sweet and very cute. And, they're a nauseating couple. They really are.

-She's still a fired embezzler. Viva La Genre Resistance!

-And, last but not least - the number of people that has said "what goes around, comes around," referenced "karma" or "you were right" to me in the past week: 34 and counting (not bullshitting either)

ADDENDUM:
Now, here's my thing. I kinda feel sorry for the people that bitch had snowballed. I mean, for real, they were like under a spell or some shit. I mean, they BELIEVED her at every turn and didn't bother to even verify anything. I almost have to give the bitch props, you know? That's a serious performance. Perhaps it can be a talent at a pageant. As a judge, I'd score it pretty high in creativity.

I can proudly say that my friends weren't part of that "fell for it" group. We were the eye-rollers and the ones checking the calendars and clocks to see when time would finally run out. I guess you are the company you keep and we're some smart bitches. High-fives all around y'all.

No comments: