Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Settle down, Sister

It seems E has been saying that to me a lot lately. I dunno what's wrong with me - maybe it's the full moon. While some people may be able to conceal their anguish, anxiety or aggravation, I'm the exact opposite. My face is so expressive that it gives me away every time. And, lately, it's been a look of being near volatile.

I'm hoping it's just stress related especially with ol' Bessy in the shop again and needing major repairs done and overall work stuff. All that is temporary though and relatively easy to manage, so hopefully it is just the full moon. I mean it does influence the tide and shit so it just may have an effect on emotions too. Well, that's the story and I'm sticking to it. Hmm, that is unless this funk continues.

No comments: