Monday, August 20, 2007

Aww, That's Nice

Have you ever had one of those perfect weekends where the birds are chirping, you don't run late, everyone seems to be agreeable, the weather is tolerable and the casualites are at a bare minimum?

Well, I never do.

Everyone's timing is usually off, people can't help but to outquip each other and SOMEONE is always passive/aggressive (ahem, Ferg).

Well, this past weekend was practically perfect in every way. Ferg was back from London and the boys all met up to catch the first of Kathy Griffin's two sold out back-to-back shows at the Fox. My only complaint was the asshole behind us who seemed to feel it was his job to repeat every one of Kathy's punchlines, except in an annoying, high pitched delivery. His cologne was rotted too.

Saturday marked the arrival of Veronica and Chad Jack back to Atlanta. I heart both of them. They're both really cool, talented people and knocked it right outta the park on Saturday night. I mean, really though Veronica did the ten minute extended mix of "Someone to Hold" and had the boys eating out of the palm of her hand. Her husband is really f'n cool too, btw.

Sunday was very laid back and unproductive. I ordered delivery twice, watched my favorite movies over and got even more acquainted with the Arman-shaped dent in the couch.

Like I said, practically perfect in every way.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Please send Fergie back. Thanks.

Ferg said...

Passive/Aggressive or jet lag? I would say jet lag!

Ferg said...

Woop Woop!