Monday, July 23, 2007

Hey Baby, Look At Me Go...

..from zero to hero / you better take it from a geek like me / I can save you from the original dum-dums..."

So after my little break away from work, I came back with a sense of clarity. People's bullshit becomes more apparent; eupemisms disappear; you hold on to your friends with the new and improved kung fu grip. That plus, you're on your beats. And, I'm on them.

I've been a wheeling and dealing since I got back, finalizing contracts, negotiating terms and conditions and contemplating job offers. I may be in a New York state of mind. We'll see.

On tap:
-Deborah Cox tour
-Labor Day Weekend logistics
-Possible music festival
-Getting ol' Betsy fixed, she's been stuttering a bit - makes me worry
-Gomi and Jeanie 'Cha Cha Heels' Tracy

New favorite old tune:
"From Paris to Berlin," Infernal (it's so Ace of Bass, Base, whatever)

Title and first line from Jason Mraz' "Geek in the Pink"

No comments: