Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hullo Again

Dear Blog,

All apologies for neglecting you. Much like twitter and MySpace, you've fallen victim to things I'd rather be doing. And, what's better than actually doing things you'd rather be doing? Yeah, I can't think of anything either.

Things with JW are going really well, thanks for asking. We've made it through our first couple of disagreements and figured out where the problem is - pretty much, he's hotheaded. I'm over-analytical. I edit what I say to him because he's hotheaded. He says I withhold when in reality, I edit. There IS a difference. He actually stormed out of my place the other day. I was so bothered by this that I called the ex and dear friend, CC to gain some perspective on myself. Wait, did I just combine the words "ex" and "dear friend" and then apply it to a single person. Huh.

As for work, I'm plotting my contribution to "Stonewall Weekend," June 26-28 (or as I like to call it, "Pride A") and calls have been coming in hot and heavy for Pride across the country. I can't lie, it hasn't been like previous years where everyone is gunning for Deb and Kristine and Ultra, people are scaling back tremendously. The work still has to be done, but the reward isn't half as fun. And, by reward, I actually mean commission.

All right, I have to run, but I do want to say I miss certain people and I'm dying to get their reaction when they meet JW for the first time. Or when they're sober.

xoxo,
A.

No comments: