Friday, March 13, 2009

The House of...

So, last night was the Georgia USofA pageant. My dear friends Alexandria and Jade entered the contest in the Plus and Regular categories, respectively.

Ok, so truth is I conceptualized Alexandria's Hairspray Talent complete with 8 backup dancers and three costume changes. I can't lie, she executed it really well, but being the perfectionist I am, I clocked some of the mistakes. Apparently, I wasn't the only one since Alexandria went home with 2nd Runner Up. Hey, I'm still very proud of her and hope her new Talent is a warning shot to anyone that hears she's coming to any pageant.

Now, Jade won Best Interview in her Division. I'm really proud of her too. She let those skinny bitches have it, starting with Presentation.

This is the family I built for myself and I couldn't be anymore gratified.

Also last night, my "Nana" Chelsea said "I met your new husband." This was quickly followed by:
-Is he good to you?
-Are you happy?
-How's the sex?

Only Nana can make me blush like that.

And, just FYI, my answers were a grin that she called him my "new husband," yes, very and a wink. JW knows what's up.

No comments: