Friday, December 12, 2008

Beat Down By Trannies and Queens

So, last night, the girls came over to my place for "Game Night" which, last night, consisted of pizza and Uno of Death (actually "Uno Attack" but it gets rowdy around here). You see, with Uno of Death, there's a little machine that replaces the traditional "Draw 2" or "Draw 4" cards. The mechanism actually has a button that spits out cards in random quantities and sometimes not at all.

Yeah, I got my ass handed to me by NPB, Alexandria and Bianca. I had the unfortunate placement of having to go after either Alexandria or Bianca and I paid the price EVERY turn, not to mention, Alexandria cheats. She was steady announcing everyone's hands if they were careless with their hand placement and her line of vision. Luckily, NPB was far enough away in the rotation that I couldn't hurt her and vice versa.

Hell, I didn't even win a round until near the very end. Every other round, I had like six to ten cards left in my hand. It was a sad state of affairs.

Next week, we're playing Sorry of Death. Get ready whores.

See, THIS is why I can never own an XBOX or Wii.

No comments: