Thursday, July 03, 2008

Dear MG

I know I promised you a new Guide to Pride, but truth is, I gots nothing.

I started working on it and then got sidetracked. I tried working on it again and slipped into a coma.

I recovered, got up, did a hot rail and was twitching too much to properly type.

I apologize and hope you don't hate me. Or wish that I have children one day and their puppy gets run over. That would be, well, kinda mean. And, I know you're not a mean person.

Ferg, on the other hand, is kinda mean. He sent me a picture of what my pony would look like if I had one. It was a picture of a dead pony. I'm serious, I can forward you the picture. It frightened me. Mean, right?

Ok, so the truth is I just got sidetracked. I didn't slip into a coma, recover, do a hot rail and twitch. I mean, I like my sleep too much. Ferg did send me a picture of my hypothetical dead pony though. I was on the floor of my closet in fetal position for an hour. All right, all right, no fetal position in the closet - the picture however is not fabricated. It's a real picture of my dead pony. Except, I want a real, live pony.

Love Always,
Arman

2 comments:

mgraft said...

Dearest Armani,
Thank you for your sincere (sort of) apology. I understand, I mean with you being "pregNant" and everything.

And I would never wish that your children's puppy one day be run over. Only that your first born gets eaten by the evil Genre Monster.

All my love and Happy Pride,
MG

Arman R said...

Wait, I'm knocked up? Damn. How is it I'm always the last to know these things?