Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hit It

I can’t really remember the last three weeks. Oddly enough, it’s not from the usual overabundance of alcohol and partying. Most of it, gasp, is work related. Just to get y’all up to speed, here are portions of my To Do List from the past three weeks:

  • Lunch, Shopping and Photo shoot with DJ Phil B (f*ckin’ HOT and that Australian accent just works me to the carpet)

  • Daytrip to Tallahassee with Genre (realized I don’t miss college towns one bit, kids are cute but expect to baby-sit -- discuss.)

  • Finalize Drag Idol 3 Contestants (I established the frontrunners in my head.)

  • Eddie Baez and Peter Rauhofer remixes of “Sexy Back” (the shelf life is about up for the original, but the remixes keep getting better)

  • Providing some professional advice to loved ones, may be a conflict of interest – more on this later

  • Quit Buzz Magazine (ain’t no one’s writer monkey no mo’)

  • Opinions, share them, no matter the outcome – must take ownership of thoughts

  • Make plans to visit family (miss them much, but not moving back to Florida – too many hurricanes)

  • Loving new Basement Jaxx and Janet Jackson LPs (BJ-“Hey U” / JJ – “Get It Out Me” are quickly rising among my Most Played MP3’s and for good reason – they’re both dance floor stompers)

No comments: