Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Magical Thinking

I've said it before and it applies one more time. It's kinda odd how you wish bad on someone and then it happens and you kind of feel guilty. Granted, the previous time was more of a "damn, I really am going straight to hell" moment than this time around, but damn karma is one slick bitch. This time, it's more of a "that's what you get, biaaatch - SUCK IT!"

Fine, I admit it - I was walking around singing "Ding Dong, the Wicked Witch - which old witch? The Wicked Witch!" for the majority of the afternoon, but that's all. All right, I might have called half a dozen people and conference called another half dozen, but I think that's it. Oh wait, a couple of e-mails too now that I think about it.

Let's make a list of things that are more fun than getting what you want. Time's up! What did you come up with? "Nothing"? Can't argue that.

All right, who's next for me to set my brain on?

1 comment:

Ferg said...

You have magical thinking, I have a voo-doo doll.