Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ta-Da.

Damn, just got cussed the f-ck out by a dear friend via e-mail. You bastards take drive-by blogs so damn personally.

So, in true I ain’t got time for this shit fashion, here’s a checklist to cover some serious ground in mere seconds.

· WETbar’s Anniversary – Kristine W and Hex Hector, packed house, great time, people were FILTHY

· Moving – new place in Midtown, makes drinking and driving a lot easier. Come to think of it, I’ll simply be drinking and stumbling home

· Truly not a fan of Buzz Magazine; they kinda suck

· Possibly writing a new column for a different magazine; more on this later.

· Drag Idol – I AM the Roaming Reporter, duh. Check out the blog at www.Myspace.com/WETbarAtlanta

· Note to self: You miss Fruitcake Sunday Tea Dances; get off your lazy ass and get to eleven50 for the next one

· I (Heart) my friends.

· I Loathe Politicians.

· Pride lineup, done.

There. Happy?

No comments: