Sunday, February 19, 2006

Diary of A Drag Pageant. Part Three

Time goes by…so quickly. I only have three more days until the Miss Jungle pageant. So, in the past week, we’ve picked out the overture and I’ve enlisted DJ Diva Kim Crawford to create a mini-set of pumping tunes for the contestants to walk the house down during Creative Club Wear. She played me a preview yesterday and yeah, it’s gonna be a stomper.

All the judges are ready to go – wanna know who they are? Sorry, hon no can do. All of the contestants are ready to go and it’s going to be quite a bloodbath methinks.

All right, so the Rumor of the Week goes out to the three names I’ve heard that are *supposedly* entering the pageant. So, to Raven, Jasmine Bonet and Stasha Sanchez, Ashley and I will see you at registration. Well, maybe.

Rumors are just that: unverified bits of gossip. I love me some gossip.

Curses, I just realized I’m going to miss the Project Runway reunion show on the night of the pageant.

Shit.

I know, I know; I’m such a fag.

No comments: